Remove all of DonaldMi's posts

What can we do better? What do we have to change?

Moderators: ryanadmin, RyanairGrad

FRequent Flyer
FR Fan
FR Fan

Remove all of DonaldMi's posts

Post by FRequent Flyer » 20 Sep 2016, 17:12

Can some member of staff please remove this slimedreg spambot from the site? It's very much annoying to see 'Cheap pharmacy low-cost meds at low cost meds website my' on every shagging post.

ryanadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Remove all of DonaldMi's posts

Post by ryanadmin » 22 Sep 2016, 10:33

FRequent Flyer wrote:Can some member of staff please remove this slimedreg spambot from the site? It's very much annoying to see 'Cheap pharmacy low-cost meds at low cost meds website my' on every shagging post.
Thanks, It's removed! Last days a lot of spammers are coming around. It's not easy to prevent having spammers on the forum, but I'm trying my best. From now on all new users have to be manual accepted by me. I think that will help a lot. Thanks for supporting our forum and keep posting!

FRequent Flyer
FR Fan
FR Fan

Re: Remove all of DonaldMi's posts

Post by FRequent Flyer » 22 Sep 2016, 18:35

ryanadmin wrote:
FRequent Flyer wrote:Can some member of staff please remove this slimedreg spambot from the site? It's very much annoying to see 'Cheap pharmacy low-cost meds at low cost meds website my' on every shagging post.
Thanks, It's removed! Last days a lot of spammers are coming around. It's not easy to prevent having spammers on the forum, but I'm trying my best. From now on all new users have to be manual accepted by me. I think that will help a lot. Thanks for supporting our forum and keep posting!
Thanks guy! :D