Leave
No votes

Total votes: 4

RyanairBristol
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Brexit, in or out

Post by RyanairBristol » 21 Jun 2016, 18:33

How would you vote on the EU referendum on Thursday?
Personally I would vote remain

ryanadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Brexit, in or out

Post by ryanadmin » 23 Jun 2016, 10:05

Remain. I think it's better for the Eindhoven - Stansted flights wich I use sometimes to go to another city with FR ;)

RyanairBristol
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by RyanairBristol » 23 Jun 2016, 16:00

Well, it depends where you live.
I`m form Wales and Wales is generally a poor area, especially in the South. Wales depend massivly on EU subsidies and in my area especially the grants the EU gave led to some really nice developments. if this funding stopped I don`t think Wales will be in a good position as the current government of muppets will not fund the poor Welsh areas and instead waste it. Sadly though the area`s that depend mostly on the EU want to leave as a lack of funding has lead to poor education and a political naivety. The free trade will stop as it`s in the EU`s best interest to make it difficult for us. The pound will plumit in value, in fact it already has due to the vote. Free travel will stop, though having seen how some brits behave in Spain that may not be a bad thing for EU residents. ;)
Sadly though I can see the UK leaving as it came at the wrong time as the main argument is over immigration, and Turkey. Most of it propaganda
That`s my thoughts on it all.

Ryanairmadrid
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by Ryanairmadrid » 25 Jun 2016, 14:10

Anyhow, I think that it will not be so easy for them to leave, people are very angry over it. And they're recalling for yet another referendum .
And concerning the funding. You're right. There has been lots of EU extraordinary subsidies to develop and improve the local infrastructures, for example in Southern Italy and Southern Spain, many public schools have been renovated thanks to the regional development fund. (unless the money is stolen away by corrupt politicians as it does happen.)
Will all immigrants be expelled?
Let's see what will happen....

Ryanairmadrid
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by Ryanairmadrid » 25 Jun 2016, 14:13

Million sign petition for new EU referendum

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu- ... m-36629324

RyanairBristol
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by RyanairBristol » 26 Jun 2016, 10:20

Signed it.
I think if we did have another EU referendum we will vote remain as quite a lot of leave supporters realised they were lied to and now know, when its too late, that the leave campain was based on assumptions by people who don`t decide where this 350 million extra is spent ,even though that has more than been lost by the demise of the pound. I would hope for a second referendum but I think the damage is already done to the economy. I think Ryanair`s shares lost 15% and easyjets 20% and IAG 25%. I`m not sure the exat figures but its something along that lines. I think the decision on the referendum will depend on the action of the markets when they re-open on Monday. I don`t know what will happen to these migrants but I think many will go home.