BRU-NCE (on easyJet)

Talk about other airlines like Easyjet, Wizzair and Transavia.

Moderators: EchoVictorOscar, atoutprix

Ryanairmadrid
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

BRU-NCE (on easyJet)

Post by Ryanairmadrid » 07 May 2015, 22:34

Just been to Nice Cote d'Azur!
It was lovely, very nice. I would encourage y'all to visit it, however far too many tourists.

FR only fly to Nice from DUB, SNN and MAN. strange because Nice is France's second airport with 11 million passengers.

I was very very impressed with EasyJet, I have to admit it is totally different from Ryanair.
On the way to Nice [due to a 2h delay] they sent a replacement plane from Gatwick and it was EasyJet's 250th plane! (https://www.google.com/search?q=250th+e ... CAYQ_AUoAQ) The plane was only 1 week old!
EasyJet crew said there were lot's of new crew members coming from FR.

On the way back also an A320 which was 3 months old.
Currently 3 A320's based at NCE airport.

Ryanairflyer
FR Fan
FR Fan

Re: BRU-NCE (on easyJet)

Post by Ryanairflyer » 07 Mar 2016, 16:41

Hi like you .. I also fly easyjet, I fly with who ever offers the cheapest flights for the route I want to fly.
Ryanair have proved the cheapest by far for the majority of my trips, I'm guessing most passengers are attracted by cheap fares.
Over the last year or so easyjet are closing the gap on fares, something Ryanair need to address.

MOL you listening More cheap Flights Please :lol:

ryanadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ryanadmin » 07 Mar 2016, 16:50

Moved to other airlines

RyanairBristol
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by RyanairBristol » 07 Mar 2016, 20:27

Ryanairflyer wrote:Hi like you .. I also fly easyjet, I fly with who ever offers the cheapest flights for the route I want to fly.
Ryanair have proved the cheapest by far for the majority of my trips, I'm guessing most passengers are attracted by cheap fares.
Over the last year or so easyjet are closing the gap on fares, something Ryanair need to address.

MOL you listening More cheap Flights Please :lol:
This a huge issue for Ryanair now. There fares have gone up a bit. Easyjet are as you say closing, although they have had some insane prices, but the biggest issue for FR are Wizz Air who are really trying to tie the gap. They even said they are doing this and now have more seat capacity on some routes as they are filling up Airbus A321 aircraft. And trying to pass these adavantages down to their customers. We need big airfare wars this summer.

Ryanairmadrid
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by Ryanairmadrid » 07 Mar 2016, 21:30

I have to say that since they changed Ryanairs website from the old-yellowish one back in 2013 (I think),
No fares are as they were...
No more crazy seat sells....
They are trying to change their view towards customers, but what customers really want, is the same crazy prices and same crazy fares...
I'm not saying that AGB programme was a bad decision, it was indeed a very good one.

ryanadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ryanadmin » 07 Mar 2016, 23:55

What is the AGB Program?

RyanairBristol
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Post by RyanairBristol » 08 Mar 2016, 17:36

Hi