Return Flight Boarding Card

Questions about Ryanair or about flights? Ask it here!
Note: Nobody here represents Ryanair. Always check your information on official websites.

Moderators: EchoVictorOscar, Ryanairflyer

rth
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Return Flight Boarding Card

Post by rth » 18 Jul 2011, 08:53

I have just printed outbound boarding cards for 30th July.It does not let me do return flight.
Is this correct as if I cannot print until 15 days before return that is 29th July just 1 day before i depart..
If this is correct will I have to enter all our details again?
On the subject of entering details there were 8 of us to enter and it kept timing out.In the end I rushed through
it just to complete.But how do I know if I have made a mistake as the results of my input are not shown on my account.
I would appreciate advice as i am a first time user.

EchoVictorOscar
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Re: Return Flight Boarding Card

Post by EchoVictorOscar » 18 Jul 2011, 10:22

You will not be able to check-in for a flight that is more than 15-20 days in advance and I'm assuming your return flight is outside this timeframe. Patience...

fisherman
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Post by fisherman » 18 Jul 2011, 13:02

i printed mine out yesterday for departure on the 29th july and returning on the 8th august. although the departure one has been active about a week or so the return journey became active yesterday as neil2304 says patience just keep checking

lindylou
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Post by lindylou » 02 Jun 2012, 08:54

I am a first time Australian user of Ryan Air, and am so far not impressed at all. I am having simila trouble not being able to print a boarding pass for a flight that leaves tomorrow. I have been attempting to print, from 4 different computers, for the last week, and always get the message "an error has occured, please try again." The two telephone contact numbers is the UK are constantly busy, so I cannot speak to anyone on the phone. It appears I am already checked in, but printing or re-printing the boarding passes is not working. Does anyone have any suggestions???