Budapest rumours

This thread is for Rumours about new bases or routes in the Ryanair network. Make a topic for each route/destination.

Moderators: EchoVictorOscar, Wouter

ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Fan
FR Fan

Budapest rumours

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT » 21 Apr 2011, 09:59

Ryanair is talking with BUDAPEST airport for a return as soon as possible ! I don't know if :ryanair: want etablished a base at Budapest because just before :ryanair: left Budapest , they wanted open a base with 20 new routes but Budapest refused that !!!

HollandRyanair
FR Starter
FR Starter

Re: Budapest rumours

Post by HollandRyanair » 21 Apr 2011, 09:59

ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT wrote:
21 Apr 2011, 09:59
Ryanair is talking with BUDAPEST airport for a return as soon as possible ! I don't know if :ryanair: want etablished a base at Budapest because just before :ryanair: left Budapest , they wanted open a base with 20 new routes but Budapest refused that !!!
Hmm, source? Lots of direct competition with Wizzair! Hope Ryan will consider flying Eindhoven-Budapest as well. Will lower the fares for both airlines for sure :D

ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT
FR Fan
FR Fan

Re: Budapest rumours

Post by ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT » 21 Apr 2011, 13:05

HollandRyanair wrote:
ALEXANDRECCFAIRPORT wrote:
Hmm, source? Lots of direct competition with Wizzair! Hope Ryan will consider flying Eindhoven-Budapest as well. Will lower the fares for both airlines for sure :D
it was on a website called pprune :)

And i saw the second part of the information (BUD resfused to be a :ryanair: base) here :)